With lined left-hand pages for lyrics, staffed right-hand pages for composing melody, and fret diagrams for writing guitar fingerings, this free-spirited Songwriter's Journal will help you create, retain, and organize your songs. You'll also find tips, prompts, and words of wisdom from song writing masters to inspire your muse.
• 160 lined pages.
• Room to write 72 songs.
• Acid-free, archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
• Sturdy hardcover binding protects your work.
• Coordinating elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
• Inside back cover pocket holds ideas, notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
· Author: Elizabeth Evans
· Approximate Size : 6" x 8" x 0.5"
· Binding: Hardcover