When you travel, you discover as much about yourself as you do about the world. Chart the course of your thoughts in this exquisite Old World journal, and ponder the witty and wise quotations scattered throughout its pages along the way. Its binding takes inspiration from maps created in the age of exploration, when the world seemed mysterious and impossibly vast. Gleaming gold-foil tracery lines continents and navigational lines. Special feature: A foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your jottings, notes, and ideas. Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
• Smooth, substantial acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
• Bookbound, with mulberry/burgundy endpapers.
• Cover embossing and gold foil treatment add visual interest.
• Complementary interior art.
• Quotations about travel throughout.
• Spine and edge of protective magnetic fold over panel are trimmed in burgundy.
• Lies flat for ease of use.
• 160 lightly-lined cream-colored pages
· Author: Peter Pauper Press
· Approximate Size 8.25" x 6.25" x 1"