Lots of space -- 144 pages, including tabbed alphabetical pages.
• Plenty of room for website addresses, usernames, passwords, and additional notes;
• A spiral binding that allows pages to lie flat for ease of use;
• Handy elastic band closure;
• Pages in the back in which to record additional useful information about your computer system and other notes;
• Removable label helps you keep your information secure;
• The design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London, a firm known for its distinctive designs;
• Gold foiling lights up the sun, planets, stars, and border against a background of cerulean blue;
• Embossing adds dimensional detailing;
• Logbook makes an attractive but hardworking accessory for home or office;
• 6.5 inches wide by 8.5 inches high;
• Covered wiro binding.