Keeping track of family and friends is a snap with this striking pocket and purse sized address book!
• Tiny volume book packs a punch with space for more than 400 contacts;
• Record names, addresses, home and mobile numbers, work or fax numbers, and email addresses;
• A pocket inside the back cover holds business cards, notes, and more;
• An elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps address book closed;
• Concealed wire-o binding;
• 160 pages;
• Measures 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high;
• The cover design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs;
• Gold foiling lights up the sun, planets, stars, and border against a background of cerulean blue;
• Embossing adds dimensional detailing.