An address book in an easier-to-use larger size!
• Keeping track of family and friends will be a snap with this elegant desk-sized address book;
• Measures 6-7/8 inches wide by 8-1/8 inches high. Larger size packs a punch with space for more than 350 contacts;
• Record names, addresses, home and mobile numbers, work and fax numbers, and email addresses;
• 21 tabbed dividers (4 tabs combine IJ, PQ, UV, and XYZ) help you find specific names easily;
• Includes a list of International Dialing Codes;
• A handy pocket inside the back cover holds business cards, notes, and more;
• Concealed wire-o binding;
• 175 pages;
• Interior matching endpapers and tabbed dividers with white polka dots;
• Makes a lovely gift;
• The cover design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by this cover's subtle symmetry and intricate details;
• The reproduction is illuminated with iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments. Sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars are set against a background of cerulean blue. Raised embossing adds dimensional detailing.